Information on Covid-19 For Clients – updated 16/07/2021
UPDATE ON OUR SERVICES FROM MONDAY 19TH JULY 2021
Firstly, we want to say a huge thank you to all our wonderful clients for your patience and understanding over the last 15 months. It has been a tiring and difficult time for our team and we are grateful for your support. Unfortunately, it is not over yet, however we hope that we are slowly moving in the right direction.
With the changes to Covid rules from Monday 19th July, we will be making some changes to our Covid procedures at the surgeries. However, as not all of our team are vaccinated yet and we can’t do our jobs properly without being in close proximity to each other, we have had to maintain some restrictions in order to protect our ability to provide our services and to protect our team. We ask that all customers respect the procedure below and thank you for your patience.
- Please do not attempt to come to the surgery if you have tested positive for Covid, have any Covid symptoms or are self-isolating.
- Masks remain a requirement for entry into the surgery. If you prefer not to wear a mask, please text us on the below numbers and wait outside for someone to come and speak to you.
Beverley – 07854714084
Hornsea – 07896127391
- When entering the surgery, please sanitise your hands. There is gel provided.
- Customers will be welcomed into the waiting and reception areas, but not the consulting rooms (except in the sad event of euthanasia of a pet), as these are small or poorly ventilated spaces.
- We suggest not arriving too early for your appointment as we are asking all clients to wait outside until your appointment time. If you enter the surgery early, you will be asked to go back outside.
The procedure at the two surgeries will be a little different due to the layout at each surgery.
- Beverley Surgery: If you have come for an appointment, please text us on the above number to let us know that you have arrived. When your appointment comes, a member of staff will come outside and invite you into the waiting room. If you have come to collect medications or pay a bill, please approach the plastic screens at the reception desk. We kindly ask that you do not lean around these screens. If another customer is already at the desk, please wait outside until they leave.
- Hornsea Surgery: We will be using a one-way system through the surgery, with the entrance being the door to the far right of the building and the exit being the normal door at the far left of the building. If you have come for an appointment, please wait until your appointment time and then enter the waiting room. Please follow the floor arrows and approach the little hatch at the left side of the wall facing you when you enter the surgery and let the receptionist know you are there. Please then take a seat in the waiting room. If you have come to collect mediations or pay a bill, please approach the plastic screens at the main reception desk. We kindly ask that you do not lean around these screens. If there is another customer already at the desk, we ask that you respect their personal space and wait a suitable distance away. When exiting the surgery, please do so by passing the main reception desk and exiting via the normal door.
We politely ask that clients continue to contact us via Facebook, email (email@example.com) or telephone for enquiries. We appreciate that the phone lines have been exceptionally busy and we hope to be able to increase our capability to answer these shortly, however in the meantime, please do make use of email and Facebook messaging for non-urgent queries.
We have begun to open up some nurse clinics and hope to shortly provide limited access to our online booking facility.
We will be maintaining our postal flea and worming treatment service for those clients who prefer this, however this will no longer be compulsory and if you prefer to order and then collect your parasite medications then please do let us know when you place your order. However, we are not able to dispense medications that have not been ordered as our team are busy running clinics, please order all medications by email, Facebook or telephone.
Once again, we wish to thank you all for your patience and understanding and we hope you remain safe and well.